ONLY PROFESSIONAL INQUIERES

andreacsblog@gmail.com

3/16/2013

FLOWER AND DENIM PERFECT!



I was at my grandmother's house for April vacacions and I get this shirt on the city I live with the help of my boyfriend (He's always helping me out with some outfits and all that. I'm gonna share some pictures of my vacations and my outfit. Stay tuned!
Shirt by LOB
Estuve 3 semanas de vacaciones en la casa de mis abuelos y pase un tiempo ha veracruz, yo compre esa blusa donde vivo, con la ayuda de mi novio. Voy a compartir alguna de mis fotos de vacaciones.

Also I wear my denim shirt with a High-Low skirt, you can get it at any store. That's what's trending now.

También use mi blusa denim con una falda Maxi, la puedes conseguir donde sea. Esa es la nueva tendencia en la moda.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POPULAR POST